I am in the process of getting a post ready for all of you regarding my amazing weekend at the Fergus Falls Quilt Show (Flippin AWESOME!). However - I am also enjoying the little things in my life:
1. American Idol (Who do you vote off?)
2. Mom being in town! (Good times!... Lots of laughs!)
3. A studio that I can work in day in and out! (Even if I make messes in it!)
4. Being able to see the grass... (FINALLY!- winter was toooooo long!)
5. Amazing FRIENDS.. (You know who you are!)
6. Of course, some of the best CUSTOMERS ever!!! (ALL of you!)
7. Opportunities that come my way! (I hate keeping in secrets!)
8. ROB THOMAS! (He ROCKS my world!)
9. Being able to breathe and smell! WOW! (It is a whole new feeling!)
10. Good days... Good times!
I hope you all can take a moment to embrace all the simple things in life that in the end... are the things that really matter!
Hope you have a great day!
See you tomorrow with my FUN blog post!