HomeBOMEventsTeaching/SpeakingStudio HoursWebsiteEtsy

September 2, 2015

Pumpkin Tutorial & Martha Stewart American Made Finalist!!

Happy Tuesday!  I just wanted to share a tutorial & some fun news with you!!!  First off..,  I'm thrilled to share with each of you that I have made it as a finalist in the Martha Stewart American Made Contest! I think it's so great that I can represent us wool & cotton lovers!  Head over to her site and check it out!  I hope you can help me out by voting for BB starting September 21st!   Exciting!!!!



Also, since fall is near... that means it's time to stitch up some harvest goods!  Here is a super quick & easy pumpkin tutorial for a darling pumpkin to add to your stitchery or wool deigns!  It can be stitched up in just 5 minutes!  Enjoy! 


http://www.needlenthread.com/2012/10/how-to-embroider-a-wee-pumpkin.html

2 comments:

Danice G said...

Congrats. What a wonderful honor for you. I will definitely vote for BB.

Pat B. said...

You have my vote!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...