HomeBOMEventsTeaching/SpeakingStudio HoursWebsiteEtsy

October 21, 2016

Halloween Blog Hop & Halloween Basin Bash Online Event

Happy Halloween Blog Hop Day 1! 

Are you ready for a ghoulish good time for the next few days?  I know we sure are!  Halloween if one of my FAV Holidays and I am thrilled to have my fellow designers join in to bring you some quick & easy projects that you can whip up just in time for Halloween!


Up today is the 1st day of the hop!  And I thought it would be fun to share this cute recipe with each of you before you head over to our first designer's blog... Debbie, from Wooden Spool Designs!  This is a FUN spin on the original rice krispie bars!  Once you have your bars made, cut them in various rectangle sizes and dip the ends into Halloween colored almond bark and put two candy eyes on each one for scary little monsters!!!  How cute would these be to bring to your quilt or handwork club?


One more quick thing!  We are having our 3 Day Halloween BASIN Bash online!  We have NEW goods, patterns, kits & sweet deals!  Be sure to head over to our website at www.buttermilkbasin.com and shop the goods!


Now it is time to head over to Wooden Spool Designs Blog!!!


She has made this adorable little Frankenstein neck pocket.  I just love it!!!!
These are fun and fast to stitch up so you can still make 
them before Halloween gets here! 


Tomorrow is Kathy from Cottage at Cardiff Farms!  See you back here tomorrow!  Enjoy!

6 comments:

Claire said...

Thank you for organizing this blog hop for us, Stacy. Debbie's Frankenstein would also make a very cute bowl filler pillow. We are lucky to have such creative and generous designers. Many thanks.

Rita said...

So cute! Thank you.

Danice G said...

Yay, a blog hop! I love them. While Halloween isn't one of my favorite holidays, a lot of people do enjoy it. Looking forward to seeing all in your blog hop. Who knows? I may even grow to like Halloween, lol.

WoolenSails said...

Those treats are so fun and great for the kids.
I think that piece would be fun as a treat basket too.

Debbie

Unknown said...

Thank You so much for all the halloween fun!! This is my favorite holiday and I'm so enjoying all the "treats" you are
sharing!! Happy Halloween!!

Jackie said...

Thank you for another wonderful blog hop! So much fun....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...