HomeBOMEventsTeaching/SpeakingStudio HoursWebsiteEtsy

October 22, 2012

Women of the West Quilter's Guild


Happy Tuesday! 
 
Today was a crazy busy day! 
I finished up a bunch of orders but there were two large orders with a combined weight of over 100 pounds!  Whew!  I never pay much attention to what I send out each day- but it sure made me wonder just how many patterns it takes to reach 100 pounds!!! :)
 
Then I stripped down the shop, packed up my pumpkin (orange Ford Edge!!!) and headed to the Medina Entertainment Center to do a lecture/trunk show for the Women of the West Quilter's Guild.  I missed out on joining them for supper... but did manage to get there in plenty of time to set up my goods and trunk show.  The gals were very warm and welcoming! I had such a great time and want to thank the guild for having me- and especially Lori for making it happen!  The down part is... that I forgot to take pictures!  Darn it! I hate when I do that!!!!  I am always willing to travel if your guild is looking for a gal like me!!!
 
So... since I didn't get any pics to share... here is a little picture of the "spooky" guy that greets me at the shop each day!!!  And oh- I am trying to get my hands of some copies of the Simply Vintage magazine as I have had so many requests since I posted yesterday... I will keep you posted!
 
 
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...