HomeBOMEventsTeaching/SpeakingStudio HoursWebsiteEtsy

October 2, 2013

Fall-O-Ween Event tomorrow!!!! All are welcome!

Hey!  We got back late Sunday night from the quilt show in ND!  I unloaded and have turned the shop into the coolest SPOOKTACULAR shop I can just for YOU!  Here is a sneak peek of what to expect!  I am so excited to see all of you!  Everyone is WELCOME!  We have added folkart too!!! 
Don't forget your witches hat for our Witches Night Out Party on Friday Evening! 

New: Hand Dyed Velvets
Patterns for Vintage Animals
Halloween/Fall Candles in witches shoes, crows & stalks
Primitive pumpkins, spiders, and acorns
Trunk show from Quilts by Cheri
Dozens of Valdani fall floss spools
Simply Vintage Magazine only 12 left!
Kits and sooo much more! 

FREE PATTERN WITH PURCHASE!!!

4 comments:

Friendship Crossing said...

Oh Wow Stacy! Looks like a ton of fun and a very 'scary' night! LOL

Wish I lived closer!

Tanya

Karen said...

I know it will be awesome - see ya in a few days :)
Hugs - Karen

Karen said...

I wish I lived closer. It looks like it is going to be so much fun. If my broom wasn't in the shop I'd be there
:-) lol
Have a super great time!
Karen M
Nebraska



Melissa Kaye said...

I wanted to let you know how much fun my mom and I had at the Witches' Night Out! Thanks for the fun Make & Takes, the delish food and the fantastic company! I can't wait to see you again in November for the Christmas event!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...