HomeBOMEventsTeaching/SpeakingStudio HoursWebsiteEtsy

January 28, 2015

"Mystery" BOM is off and running!

You have NO idea how exciting this Mystery Bom is for me!  I love seeing and sharing all our creative talents!  The pictures are pouring in!  I plan to share them as much as I can here and on the FB page!  If you haven't started the BOM yet - no worries... You still can!  Simply go to the previous post and click the link and print off the FREE pattern and join in!  Hopefully by the weekend the link above with the BOM will have info on it with FAQ.  Please email me your progress/pictures anytime and I will share them here for you!  Also- you are welcome to post them to my FB page - whichever is easiest for you!  AND... don't forget to tag #buttermilkbasin on Instagram!  It is going to be a great year gals!  Here are a few shared already!  Keep them coming!!!

Michelle Countess' Block
Beth Upstill's Block

Sandi Anderson's Block

Michelle Pratt's Block


Dotty Witt's Block

Barbara Susienka's Block

Deb Walker's Block

Delane Turner's Block

Irma Sefer's Block

Tina Egen's Block

Sheila Munro's Block

Bobbie Delsing's Block

Lynn Roger's Block


Nacncy Hanbright's block!

Barb Dekan's Block
 




 

9 comments:

WoolenSails said...

I love seeing all of the blocks and how the different color ways look. I need to go through my fabric stash and see what I have with enough to match for backgrounds.

Debbie

Janet O. said...

Wow, some gals are really fast! I thought I was doing well that the designs are fused onto the wool and ready to cut out! : )

Beth said...

So adorable. I must join in. Have to go get the pattern and get started.
thanks!!!

Miss Stacy said...

Check out the FB page for more! It's so exciting!

Culinary Charlatan said...

These are all so cute - but what does "BOM" mean?

Anna said...

how fun seeing all the different wool choices...this year is going to rock!

Sheila said...

So nice to see so many great variations . Thanks so much for such a sweet block , I sure enjoyed it .

Whitelily said...

I have just discovered your site and I LOVE it!! Can't wait to join in on the fun!
Donna

Carole said...

Lovely blocks! Thank you for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...