HomeBOMEventsTeaching/SpeakingStudio HoursWebsiteEtsy

November 25, 2011

Greetings Everyone!

I hope this note finds you thankful for all your blessings and excited for the Holiday Season that is all to fast approaching!

I would like to start by thanking each of you so very much for being patient (and still having faith in me -) that some day I would get back in to the "blogging" world!  Well, tonight is the night! (I know, can you believe it! Lol! ;)

For the most part, I have been busier than ever (which is good) and as of last Saturday have filled all my shows and teaching/speaking commitments for the year.  It feels good - REALLY good!  I am one of those gals who does not like to be over committed... and this year, I felt I was.  Hence, lot leaving much room open for being creative and holding any exciting events at the shop.  However, I feel VERY fortunate and would not trade in any of my experiences from this past year (ok, maybe just one...LOL!)  I am a very lucky gal living my creative life that I have always DREAMED of doing!  I love what I do and get to be surrounded by so many passionate people who inspire me!

Thank you, thank you, thank you for all your emails, calls, cards & notes (you spoil me!) and also for your patience as I get the last of my "ducks in a row together" before I start of another exciting year! MUCH to be thankful for!  I am truly BLESSED!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...