I love spring cleaning; now I didn't say I was good at it, just that I love the thought of it. It is a time when I can:
- Find items that I've temporarily misplaced! I think I'm not the only one that has as black hole where things seem to fall into. Spring cleaning allows me to reunite with many things!
- Take the opportunity for maintenance of small things. Periodic cleaning helps me catch small problems before they get out of hand.
- Make more storage space - for quilting and patterns of course!
- Feel in control - ok, it can be fast fleeting, but being organized does help me stay in control over my home and my time.
- Did I mention ..... make room for more quilt patterns?Happy Spring Cleaning everyone!