HomeBOMEventsTeaching/SpeakingStudio HoursWebsiteEtsy

April 12, 2015

Winner Winner!!!

Hello!!!  Before I got into my post... I have to share this darling picture with you that Hannah shared of her and her sister for National Siblings Day!
 I just love it - it makes me giggle!  I love my girls so much... I know many of you have had the opportunity to see then when we vend at shows or host events.  They really are sweet girls and I have had the pleasure to be right there along side of them as they grew into kind & caring young gals!  Hannah will be 16 next month and Grace is 13!  Such great ages!  Today we gave away their swing set... it was bittersweet.... 

I have to say I am overwhelmed & thrilled each week with your comments!  It is so cool that you take the time to comment and share a piece of your world with me!  I dig it!!!  I am also blown away with the emails & offerings to help me out and sew!  I am so excited to take the time to read thru the emails later tomorrow and connect with a few of you!  I will also keep all of the emails in case I need more help in the future!  Know I appreciate each of you taking the time to email me and offer to help!  You all ROCK in my books!

OH- The best part about the vintage sale yesterday was the chocolate chip/PB cupcake Sally bought me on the way out!  The show was pretty low key - I think because the Junk Bonanza is next weekend so everyone is prepping for that!  I don't know if I will be able to make it there or not - depends on how much work I get done {after I finish up prepping the taxes}.  Either way - stitching/sewing is my top priority!  I am focused!!!!  I can always play after market!  Speaking of taxes... let's just say it's moving along! LOL!

Ok- getting a bit tired so I think I am going to go and relax!  Thanks again for all your comments!  Some sure make me smile!  You are all too kind!!!  The random winner for this week is....MarianApril 10, 2015 at 3:14 PM

Love Spring stitching outside. Warm sun and cool air, listening to the birds and smelling the blooms. And working on a BB pattern! Please email us at orders@buttermilkbasin.com with your info!  Happy Sunday everyone!  :)

1 comment:

Janet O. said...

Love the photo!! : )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...