HomeBOMEventsTeaching/SpeakingStudio HoursWebsiteEtsy

October 27, 2010

First EVER...Home for the Holidays Quilt Designer Blog Hop & Cookie Swap



SURPRISE!  It's time to let the cat out of the bag!  
Everyone... get ready for the 
First Annual 
Quilt Designer Home for the Holidays Blog Hop & Cookie Swap

Starting next week, I have lined up some of our industry's TOP designers to share with each of you...
(you are not going to believe this.... DRUM roll please......)  

12 Exclusive Holiday Projects
12 Yummy Cookie Swap Recipes 
12 Inspiring & Creative Holiday Ideas


Each of the 12 designers will be posting on each Tuesday & Friday starting Nov 2nd!  Please help us spread the word & share with your friends that you are hopping with us by posting the logo on your blogs, Face book or websites etc....  You can even email them the link!  Be sure to leave plenty of super sweet comments as each of the designers have taken time out of their hectic schedules to share a little Holiday Spirit with each of us!  I hope you whip up a new project to deck the halls, bake up a batch of yummy cookies for your annual cookie swap & most importantly, take time to celebrate the upcoming Holiday Season!  

From our blogs to you.... Enjoy & Happy Holidays!

Stacy and the {FABulous} Designers...
Brenda, Cheri, Debbie F., Kathy, Renee, Tracy, Lisa, Lynda, Jan, Tara & Debbie B.

Home for the Holidays 
Quilt Designer Blog Hop Line Up!

Nov 2nd * Brenda Gervais from 
Nov 5th * Debbie Field from 
Nov 12th * Kathy Schmitz from 
www.kathyschmitzstudio.blogspot.com
Nov 16th * Renee Plains from 
Nov 19th * Tracy from 
Nov 23rd * Lisa Bongean from 
Nov 26th * Lynda Hall from 
Nov 30th * Jan Patek from 
www.janpatek.blogspot.com 
Dec 3rd * Tara Darr from 
www.sewuniquecreationsblog.com
Dec 7th * Debbie Busby from 
Dec 10th * Stacy West from 



23 comments:

Jeanette said...

Wow! This is exciting! These are my favorite designers (including you). I can't wait to see what you all come up with!

Miss Stacy said...

Hey Jeanette!
I am so glad to hear you are excited! I could hardly stand waiting any longer to share it all with each of you! It is going to be AMAZING!

Get ready for Tuesday!!!

Have a great weekend and stay warm... it is FREEZIN and rainy here!!!! BRRRR! Snow is coming!!!!

Miss Stacy said...

Sorry to those of you who received more than 1 post. When I revised it, it sent it out again!!! OOPS! Now I know! :-) Happy Thursday!

Libby said...

Be still my heart! What fun this is going to be.

Linda said...

This is going to be fabuloso....can't wait! Most of my favorite designers!

pam said...

fabby fabby FABBY idea - found your link through tracy's (my personal favorite) so i can't WAIT to see what everyone else comes up with.

Carole said...

Stacy, this is wonderful. I will post it on Fibre's Blog and maybe even send out the news to our customers. Hum... Love your patterns! Cheers!

Country Prims said...

Whoohoo!
I'm so excited-and such a fantastic line-up of designers:)

My all time fav decorating time:)

Shazy x

Miss Stacy said...

Hey Everyone! Thanks for your support! So glad to hear you are all excited about it and helping us spread the word! I think you will be pretty pumped about what we all are offering you! (I can't wait myself to start hopping!!!). Hope you all have a great night and get the hot chocolate out!!!! Baby it's cold out there!!!!! Bbbbrrrr!!!!

Unknown said...

Can't wait this is going to be so much fun.
I announced it on my blog just now.

~Laurie~ said...

Paulette D (Sweet Pea) mentioned this in her blog today - it looks wonderful!!

quilting Jeannet said...

Great! I put the link on my blog and I am very curious, can,t wait....

greetings, jeannet

Sinta Renee said...

What a great idea! I will be looking forward to the holiday hop!
I will post about your blog hop today:)

Miss Stacy said...

Thanks again everyone... I have everyone's recipes... You will LOVE them! I have also heard of what some are doing for their projects. We are going to {spoil} you!!!! Come on Tuesday!!!

Terri said...

Hi Stacey! It's you backyard neighbor from spring market. Terri Staats from Sweet Treasures. This sounds like a blast! I'll be following and have posted about it on my blog. Thanks for organizing it.
Happy Hopping ~ Terri

Teresa F. said...

I can't wait. Fabulous idea.These are some of my favourite designers.It's going to de fantastic.

A Plain Path said...

I'm so excited! 1. I'm new to blogspot, about a month into blogging now and what fun, wonderful, creative inspiration I'm finding! Love the women I'm meeting. 2. I found your blog because someone blogged about this hop & swap, so I'm a new follower. 3. This is the 2nd holiday swap I'm following now and I'm greatly anticipating finding fun, new holiday projects and yummy recipes. 4. I blogged about this and posted the link on my facebook page. 5. A HUGE THANK YOU to you for hosting this and to the designers for sharing with us!!!!

Miss Stacy said...

To Terri:

Hey Girl! {Booth Buddy}! You heading to market? I am getting ready for an open house at the shop! I miss not going and hanging with everyone.... I am keeping you in mind for the next go around!!!

Watch our for flying chocolate!!!! :-)

Teresa & A Plain Path... Thanks for stopping by! I am so thrilled you like the idea! I had said this before.. But I seriously can'd wait. Everyone has worked very hard to put together an over the top hop!!! Thanks for being a part of it!

The Wooden Acorn said...

Such a smart idea and very generous to boot. I have been following your blog Stacy, wondering what you were up to....LOL.

This is perfect for all of us who simply drool over all of the wonderful designer patterns.

Thanks for all that you do Stacy!

Leanne said...

This looks like fun! It will be so interesting to see what you are all creating (and cooking)!

Linda said...

This sounds great. I have posted your button on my blog. Can't wait till tuesday.

Master DVD Forex said...

I am so exited wit your work, I can't wait to see what you all come up with!
visit also my blog tutorial forex trading.

RAHUL CHAUHAN said...

https://www.techriki.tech/4-steps-how-to-earn-money-from-youtube

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...