HomeBOMEventsTeaching/SpeakingStudio HoursWebsiteEtsy

October 17, 2010

Whew! Last trade show for the year!

Hey Everyone!

First of all - I want to THANK EACH OF YOU for coming out to the shows and meeting/shopping with us!  I CAN NOT believe how many people support my little company!

Getting out in the public and seeing and talking with all of you has been the best part of my year so far!  It amazes me how many of you tell me you have been fans for years and have made almost every project I have designed!  (I am actually thinking there might be some new model makers out there!!!!)  I am so thrilled and humbled.....  I TRULY appreciate each and every one of you!  I am so very thankful that I am able to do something I love every day (and be able to stay home & watch my little girls grow up) and share my talents with each of you!  I could not ask for anything more!  Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!
Stacy

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...