HomeBOMEventsTeaching/SpeakingStudio HoursWebsiteEtsy

December 6, 2014

Kathy is up for day 6 of our Handmade Christmas Blog Hop!

It looks like the hop is moving along... Didn't you just love the doves Ali created!  I am envisioning a whole tree filled with them!  How lovely would that be?  I hope you remember to print off your recipes & patterns from days 1-5!  We have a lot more to go,,, so be sure to keep them in a safe place!
 
Blog Hop Day 6 * The Cottage at Cardiff Farms
 
Today I bring you my friend Kathy, from The Cottage at Cardiff Farms!  She resides on a three-acre farm just outside sunny San Diego, CA!  Many of you have come to know her through her sweet pin cushion books and more recently, her barn quilt!  Over the past couple of years, I have got to know Kathy well & really enjoy her work!  She has a great heart, loves to spend time in her garden, make homemade jams & bake!  A girl after my own heart!
 
Kathy also works & teaches at The Country Loft in La Mesa, Ca.  If you have not been to that shop, I would highly recommend it!  It is one of my FAV shops!  And, as a bonus, you could take a class from Kathy!  This past spring I flew out and taught there, met some wonderful customers of the shop, spent time with the gals there and Kathy.  I had so much fun!!!!  I sure wish I lived much closer as they all are so kind, inspiring and they have so much WOOL there!  What more does a girl need!  I am so excited to have Kathy in the hop... I hope you enjoy a new addition and welcome her to the group!



And yes!  We are running on no sleep here!!!! LOL! :)
Let's go click the link and head to her page!
 
 
     Dec 1 * Quilts By Cheri
Dec 2 * Plumcute Designs
Dec 3 * Gail Pan Designs
Dec 4 * Woolen Willow Designs
Dec 5 * Ali Strebel Designs
Dec 6 * The Cottage at Cardiff Farms
Dec 7 * Blackberry Primitives
Dec 8 * Wooden Spool Designs
Dec 9 * Heartspun Quilts
Dec 10 * Notforgotten Farm
Dec 11 * Kathy Schmitz
Dec 12 * Crabapple Hill
Dec 13 * Primitive Gatherings
Dec 14 * Buttermilk Basin
Dec 15 * Special Guest
 
For those of you who are new to the annual hop - Welcome! 
How this works... is that each day, {Dec 1-15} I will post (along with the other delightful bloggers) a link for you to click on from our blogs that will take you directly to that day's designer blog where you will read a bit about them and their favorite Holiday memory for example.  You will also receive a complimentary recipe from them that you can print off and add to you collection!  Then don't forget to download their complimentary design they designed just for this blog hop event {AND thank them in the comments!!}.  I have been in contact with each of the designers and we are all so excited to see the hop come together... and help us all get in the spirit of giving!  This is our small token of thanking each of you for supporting us designers and our passion!  
Without you... we would not be able to do what we do! 
Are you ready?  Let's get the hop going!  ENJOY!

1 comment:

Me and My Stitches said...

I made the toffee bars recipe from yesterday's post - oh my...super easy and really good!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...