HomeBOMEventsTeaching/SpeakingStudio HoursWebsiteEtsy

February 21, 2015

Winner is... More BOM Blocks!!!

Happy Saturday Everyone!

I am so glad each of you took the time to comment about your fun concerts you have attended!!  I loved reading each one!  It is so fun to get tickets as a gift, give them away or be surprised!  We had an awesome array of signers and concerts from:
Lady Gaga to Kid Rock
Charley Pride to Big & Rich
Grandkids school programs to Worship & Handbells

I think we covered most of the categories!!!  How fun!  I think any concert is a good concert whether it be watching Hannah play at her orchestra concert or taking her to a concert like last night!  We sure had a great time!  It is also a great way to escape the troubles of today and make memories with someone you enjoy spending time with!!  So thanks to each of you for sharing with me!

Now.... the winner is Joy's Mom!  So Joy's Mom, we all want to know who Kinky Boots are?  I am thinking a country group??  Us curious cats need to scoop on this group/band!!! LOL!!!  I might need to put them on my go to list! :)  Please email us at orders@buttermilkbasin.com by Tuesday so we can get your patterns out to you!

Next up - Mystery BOM!  I am having a blast sharing and seeing all the neat colors, textures & background choices!  The coolest part... there have been no two alike!  Isn't that cool!!!  So here you!  Have a great weekend & stay warm!!!!! PS* Thanks for the well wishes!  I think I am on the right track now!!!















2 comments:

Janet O. said...

I missed the concert post. Fun to read back and see what others have attended.
Such amazing variety on these blocks. Mine are all finished and I am ready for #3. : )

WoolenSails said...

My husband said our last concert was Black Sabbath, all I remember was how loud it was and it was the first and last one I went to, lol. I love rock but not when I am stuffed in a building with tons of people and oversized speakers;)

Love seeing all the blocks, some I hadn't see yet.

Debbie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...