This weekend Hannah and I made some fantastic apps! I thought I would share the recipes with each of you! They were both delicious!!! Enjoy!
Also... I keep receiving more Block 1 pictures! Way cool! I will keep sharing them! Hope you are enjoying the free block of the month!
Pepperoni Pizza Puffs
3/4 cup flour
3/4 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp garlic powder
3/4 cup whole milk
1 egg lightly beaten
4 oz mozzarella cheese, shredded (about 1 cup)
1 cup pepperoni, cut in small pieces
1/2 cup pizza sauce
1. Pre-heat the oven to 375°.
2. Grease a 24-cup mini-muffin pan. In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, garlic powder and baking powder; whisk in the milk and egg. Stir in the mozzarella, sausage and pepperoni; let stand for 10 minutes.
3. Stir the batter and divide among the mini-muffin cups. Bake until puffed and golden, 20 to 25 minutes.
Serve the puffs with the pizza sauce for dipping. Enjoy!
Cheddar, Green Onion & Bacon Cheese Ball
1 -8oz package cream cheese, softened
2 finely chopped green onions
1 cup shredded mild cheddar cheese
1 t fresh parsley, chopped fine
½ t dill weed
¼ t garlic powder
½ t salt
6-7 slices of bacon cooked to crispy
1. Mix everything together until it is well combined.
2. Shape it into a ball and roll it in the chopped nuts.
3. Cover with plastic wrap & refrigerate at least two hours or overnight.
4. Roll ball in crumbled bacon pieces!
Serve with crackers!
|Leah Ann T.|