HomeBOMEventsTeaching/SpeakingStudio HoursWebsiteEtsy

March 2, 2015

Another NEW design today!

Happy Tuesday!!!!  We have 2 days down and many more to come!  I am drooling over some of these recipes and see many projects to make in my spare time!  I think this is such a great idea to do a spring themed hop for you all!!  I don't know how many of you decorate for spring but, for me, it is one of my least decorated Holidays... so this is a perfect fit for me!!  I love that you all are sharing your designs already from the hop!  Keep sharing!  I love to see your personal touch, color choices etc... It is amazing how no two ever end up looking the same!

 
Today's guest designer is Gail Pan!  One of my FAV Aussies!  I love when she sends me her recipe!  It always fascinates me!  Check out her Q & A!  I bet you didn't know some of these tidbits about Gail!!  Also... this is just one version of a darling spring little quilt!  Any guesses on what the other version is?!?!
 
 

Photo 1

Q & A
 
Tell us briefly about yourself…
Gail Pan from Melbourne Australia aside from stitching I love reading, walking and chocolate!
 
Favorite medium to work in?
I love embroidery, so lots of different threads on cotton, although I do love a bit of wool!
 
What inspires you?
everything around me....nature, fabric, threads..
 
Indispensable tool?
sewing machine I think, I would never get anything finished without it!
 
Your design style in 3 words?
whimsical, simple, achievable
 
On the drawing board?
too many to count but I am hoping a new BOM soon!
 
You collect?
hubby would tell you everything!...Fabric, books, old suitcases, old sewing baskets, vintage sewing machines...anything to do with sewing..


On your bucket list?
to see The Killers live in concert (so wishing they would come to Australia for a full tour!)


I hope you take time and hippety hop on over to her blog and see what lovely spring themed design!!!  http://gailpandesigns.typepad.com/


See you tomorrow as the "HOP" continues...

March 1 * Quilts By Cheri
March 2 * Plumcute Designs
March 3 * Gail Pan Designs
March 4 * Woolen Willow Designs
March 5 * Ali Strebel Designs
March 6 * The Cottage at Cardiff Farms
March 7 * Sew Unique Creations
March 8 * Wooden Spool Designs
March 9 * Heartspun Quilts
March 10 * Notforgotten Farm
March 11 * Crabapple Hill
March 12 * Threadwork Primitives
March 13 * Buttermilk Basin
March 14 * Calico Moon


 

3 comments:

Janet O. said...

Thanks for arranging this bloghop, Stacy. What a cute pattern from Gail!

Anna said...

loving the blog hop! Thank you!!

Evonne said...

Loving the blog hops! All seasons! Thanks so much for putting it all together, and thank you, and all the other designers, for their contributions! Creative artists have the most generous spirit!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...