HomeBOMEventsTeaching/SpeakingStudio HoursWebsiteEtsy

March 1, 2015

BLOG Hop starts today! Yeehaw!

Happy Sunday!  Today is the first day of our NEW & SEW EXCITING, 1st time ever... Spring Thyme Blog Hop!  We have an awesome line up including a new gal...{especially for all your cross stitch lovers}!  I will mention more about her shortly! 
 
But first, I want to give you some info on how the blog hop works for those of you who are new to the hop!  Every day, for the next several days a selected group of talented designers have gathered together and will be sharing a darling project designed exclusively for this blog hop and a yummy recipe with you as well. 
 
Each day I will also be doing something new this round! 
 I sent out a brief questioner to the gals and will be posting that here instead of {re}writing a brief bio about them!  This will be way more cool as you will be learning more fun info about some of your favorite designers! 
 
So be sure to visit here each day, read all about them and click the link to head over for your complimentary pattern from one of your favorite designers!  You will also enjoy our new gal Nan from Threadwork Primitives!  She is just the sweetest gal and is so talented in the cross stitch world!  Her work is stunning!
 
I can't wait any longer for this to get rolling so let's get started!!!
 
March 1st * Quilts By Cheri
 
Q & A
Tell us briefly about yourself… I am living the good life as a Wife, Mom to nine, Grandmother to eight and a Designer.....can't get any better than this!
 
Favorite medium to work in? I like to work in cottons and wools that just about does it!  I also like to knit and cross stitch when not sewing, {which isn't often}.....
 
What inspires you?  My Grandchildren & primitive pieces like old butter molds & antique quilts!
 
Indispensable tool?  My sewing machine!
 
Your design style in 3 words?  Simple * Primitive * Folksy
 
On the drawing board?  Something primitive for spring!
 
You collect?  I collect and decorate with rusty, worn, primitive furniture and other odds and ends.
 
On your bucket list?  Learning how to rug hook!
 

So gals the blog hop is officially underway!  Please HOP on over to Cheri's blog at http://quiltsbycheri.blogspot.com/
 and enjoy her offerings!
 
See you tomorrow as the "HOP" continues...
March 1 * Quilts By Cheri
March 2 * Plumcute Designs
March 3 * Gail Pan Designs
March 4 * Woolen Willow Designs
March 5 * Ali Strebel Designs
March 6 * The Cottage at Cardiff Farms
March 7 * Sew Unique Creations
March 8 * Wooden Spool Designs
March 9 * Heartspun Quilts
March 10 * Notforgotten Farm
March 11 * Crabapple Hill
March 12 * Threadwork Primitives
March 13 * Buttermilk Basin
March 14 * Calico Moon
 
 


 

10 comments:

Unknown said...

I had to get my daughter in the middle of the night from a school trip and on my way to bed had this thought that maybe, just maybe, the hop had started. Yes... So excited. Thank you Stacy for all the wonderful work you do for us!
Ps. My daughter was at robotic competition and their team won so it is a happy day all around :)

paulette said...

Thanks so much, Stacy! If it's half as good as the Winter Hop it's going to be fantastic!! Now I NEED to hop over to Cheri's!! Thanks again!
P

Carin said...

Looks like a lot of fun this blog hop.

Billie Joe Thomason said...

I look at her blog per link but didn't see the pattern? Yet?

Patty C. said...

I have been looking forward to this hop - here I go ...

Patty C. said...

Anticipation ...

Wendy said...

This is so cool. That's for all your talents and keeping us inspired.

PatC - All is Bright said...

Awwww - thank you so much for organizing this and for all the talented and creative ladies.

Warm hugs
PatC

Kathy B. said...

Thank you Stacy - this is a fun way to get rid of those "winter blahs!"

Nan ~ Threadwork Primitives said...

Thanks Stacy for putting on a "SPRING" hop. I'm excited to be apart of it and you have made me feel very welcome. Can't wait to follow along too:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...