HomeBOMEventsTeaching/SpeakingStudio HoursWebsiteEtsy

March 22, 2015

Quilt Shop...Drop off!

Hello!  Yesterday I swung over to Four Season's Quilt Shop!  It's a great shop and my good friend (and stitcher) Joey works there!  Luckily, I can multi task when I am there!  I can shop and drop off!!!  I had to take a picture of this beautiful collection featured right when you walk in the door!  I wish you could see the entire circle because it was stunning and so perfect for spring!  The picture doesn't do it justice!  It really was a breath of fresh air!

Joann and the gals at the shop are all fabulous and super sweet!  She features something for everyone from Cival War (my FAV), flannels, baby, wool & so much more!  It's a great place to stop if you get to the Twin Cities!  Check out her awesome clubs to if you get a chance!
Everyone... Meet Joey!  She's my embroidery go to gal!  I hope you like Redwork because she's stitched up some beautiful pieces!  They will be released in May!  She's working on some machine quilting here at the shop!  A very talented gal!  
Here lies the Cival War sections!  Heaven!  Back to work!!!  Enjoy your Sunday everyone!  




3 comments:

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

Look at that CW section! Swoon!

Flocoton said...

Haaa... Quilt shops...
I wish one day people from my local quilt shop would close the store on Saturday night, with me trapped inside until Monday!
Haha!

bethsraggedyatticprims said...

Hi, Stacy Yvonne here from Beths's Raggedy Attic Prims. Oh! Goodness that Civil War section, be still my heart, I'm actually working on a Civil War quilt for my oldest daughter, they are retired Military and thought she would love it. I also agree with Flocoton, about being trapped. lol Have a great Easter and God Bless

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...