HomeBOMEventsTeaching/SpeakingStudio HoursWebsiteEtsy

October 10, 2015

Halloween Party is HERE!!!!!! FREE Pattern

 
Happy Halloween Everyone!
Welcome to my party!  Please make sure you grab your "ghoulfriends" and join us for {7} days of Halloween FUN!  Each day will be filled with various spook-tac-u-lar TREATS from recipes, projects to click and print and SEW much more!  Each day there will also be a SPECIAL on our website!  I have been having a ball getting this ready.... so let's get the party started!


 
If you know me,  you know my FAVORITE Holiday is Halloween!  Ever since I can remember my mom and I would decorate the doors and windows with Halloween cut outs, make popcorn balls and ponder for days what my costume should be!  {I will tell you more about that later...}  I will tell you that on more then one occasion, as I got older, I went as a bum!  I did it simply because I loved wearing my Great Grandpa Oscar's striped overhauls!  They were the "real" deal!!! 
 
Every Halloween I got the opportunity to help my Great Grandmother Lily bake sugar cookies with colored sugar and then help her package her little paper bag of treats for the "trick or treaters"!  We usually put as many pieces of candy in the bags that we could fit in it.  After we were finished, we always put them in a cake pan so they wouldn't fall over!  Such fun we had!  I will never forget how much joy my grandma had on Halloween waiting {with anticipation & excitement} to seeing all the "trick or treaters" come to her door! 
Those, my friend, are the simply joys in life!
 
 
When witches go riding in big orange trucks,
and black cats & spiders are seen,
the moon laughs and whispers,
’tis near Halloween!
 
 
 
Speaking of "TREATS"... I have some sweet woolen candy corn bowl fillers for you to make!  And how cute are they in my little Basin Farm Truck!  I love it!
 
 


Please don't forget to cast your "magical" VOTE for Buttermilk Basin as we are in the final {9} days of the Martha Stewart Living AMERICAN MADE Contest!  Don't forget to tell your "ghoulfriends" to VOTE too!  It is greatly appreciated!  Note: You must be logged in to vote!  You can vote 6 times in a row each day!  Be sure to notice your votes saying 5 votes left, 4 votes... this shows that your votes are being counted!

As I wrap up Day {1} of my Halloween I have to share a couple more things with you!  First I am absolutely loving my view outside my big window!  Seeing the leaves changing daily is stunning.... And before I go... I also have a VERY EXCITING "Treat" for your on the website!!!
"TREAT OF THE DAY"
Merrie Halloween Pattern
Regular price $28
$19.95 today ONLY...until the clock strikes MIDNIGHT!
Sorry...Offer Expired
 
Head on over to the website for that
{SPOOKTACULAR} Treat!!!!!
See you tomorrow!!!!  Stacy
 

23 comments:

HoosierMama said...

Thanks Stacy! This will be fun��

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for the candy corn. This is sugar free, lol.

Linda said...

Thank you! Now I want an old yellow (Tonka?) dumptruck.

Jacqueline said...

I voted as I do every day. Best of luck.

Nancie Anne Quilts said...

I voted from your FB link this morning and I bought Merrie Halloween (AND Merrie Christmas) at a LQS last week! They're both wonderful..now about that cute orange truck that I commented about on FB...love it! "GIMME A B!!!!!!"

Claire said...

Stacy you are definitely the Queen of Halloween! Thank you very much for the cute woolie treat. I love the feather stitching on the seams. All of your designs are so great and I can't wait to see the new releases. They look wonderful. Happy haunting!

Sharon Pack said...

Thanks Stacy...loving the treat and website special!

diane s said...

Thanks Stacy, I voted and wish you the best in this contest!!! Love your candy corn pattern, will be super cute as a bowl filler!

diane s said...

Thanks Stacy, I voted and wish you the best in this contest!!! Love your candy corn pattern, will be super cute as a bowl filler!

paulette said...

Thanks Stacy!! These wee pillows are ahhhhdorable!! Very SWEET too!
P

Jessica said...

What a beautiful memory! Thank you so much for the free pattern, I love candy corn for decorating. Still voting!

GIJane279 said...

Thank you so much!!! I'm still voting too~ today after my votes 47050!!!!

michelle h said...

Thank you Stacey! I love Halloween, too and have lots of great memories associated with it--just like you. This is such fun!!

daisydilly (vicki) said...

Thank you so very much for this awesome pattern. I love candy corn :)

Unknown said...

You're #1... each morning....vote before sunrise. The sky to the East was fabulous this morning. Sliver of waning moon, many stars perfect, and very bright planets like stars as well. Troubles with my wireless phone to printer... thanks for the corn... clever.

WoolenSails said...

Fun pattern and something everyone can make.
I do love that pattern and will get it, but I figure I have till next fall to make one, so will wait and get it later.

Debbie

Leratdesfils said...

Merci beaucoup Stacy !
J'ai encore voté aujourd'hui (6 fois)
Une belle semaine s'annonce :-)

Betsy said...

Stacy, is it too late to buy Merri Halloween for $19.00?

Unknown said...

I'm Loving this Halloween party- thanks so much!

Jackie said...

Thank you for the cute pattern! I love the feather stitching....

Quilt n Queen said...

Thanks for the calorie free candy corn pattern Stacy!! Love the feather stitching. My votes have been cast for the queen of Halloween!!

Unknown said...

Thanks! I love this pattern!!

imsteelefullofscrap said...

Love the wool candy corn...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...