HomeBOMEventsTeaching/SpeakingStudio HoursWebsiteEtsy

November 26, 2016

Day 2 of our Home for the Holidays Blog Hop

Welcome back to Day 2 of our Home for the Holidays Blog Hop!  For the next several days we will be featuring an amazing designer who has created a special project just for {you} & the hop!  So know we are just getting started!  And if you missed any of the previous days... just go back a day and click the link!  

Day 1got off to a great start!  We hope you enjoyed yesterday's darling Redwork project from Quilts by Cheri!  And how cute were her grandkids making the Hot Chocolate Fudge?  Too cute!!!

So I'm wondering how many of you have started listening to Christmas music!   We have been at the shop!  Jody couldn't wait to start listening to it... so she found a radio station that plays it all day long!  I love the "old fashioned" Christmas songs & of course, I love BING Crosby!!!  There is something so fantastic about his songs!  They bring joy & happiness to my days!!!  

Did you know that according to the Guiness Worls Records, Bing Croby's "White Christmas" version is the best-selling single of all time, with estimated sales in excess of 100 million copies worldwide.  So cool!!!  I thought it was also neat to know that for 28 years, Darlene Love sang her holiday hit "Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)" on David Lettermans Late Night Show!  Another fav of mine is Mel Tormé's "The Christmas Song" (more commonly known as "Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire").  I can't believe that was written during a summer heat wave in 1944!!!  I just love hearing or reading about some of the classics that we hear year after year!!!  They all have a story behind them!

Speaking of classics... Today Kathy, from Kathy Schmidtz Designs is bringing you a classic "Blackwork" holiday project!  Kathy's stitchery designs are so fun & whimsical!  I can't wait to send you her way for this sweet snowman project!  This will be a great addition to your Holiday decor!!!  Hop on over to her blog for more fun!!  



Be sure to stop by here tomorrow as we continue our Holiday Hop!!!  Enjoy!  Stacy
 

7 comments:

Claire said...

Kathy has such great designs. Thank you so much!

Nancy said...

Am listening to Christmas music as I read this post. Mariah Carey.....All I Want For Christmas is You. My decorating is done and am enjoying the trees every day. Oh...now Burl Ives Holly Jolly Christmas!!! Loving the blog hop.

Nancy said...

Am listening to Christmas music as I read this post. Mariah Carey.....All I Want For Christmas is You. My decorating is done and am enjoying the trees every day. Oh...now Burl Ives Holly Jolly Christmas!!! Loving the blog hop.

Jackie said...

Thank you! I enjoy your blog hops so much.

Sandi said...

Stacy, hope you had a lovely Thsnksgiving and please send my thanks to Kathy for this lovely design, I can't find how to comment on her blog.

Looking forward to the next surprise tomorrow!

Janet O. said...

Very cute pattern from Kathy!
I love the crooners singing Christmas songs, and I start listening about a week after Halloween. : )

Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
2. Telephone Numbers:……….
3. Address and Location:…….
4. Amount in request………..
5. Repayment Period:………..
6. Purpose Of Loan………….
7. country…………………
8. phone…………………..
9. occupation………………
10.age/sex…………………
11.Monthly Income…………..
12.Email……………..

Regards.
Managements
Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...