HomeBOMEventsTeaching/SpeakingStudio HoursWebsiteEtsy

November 18, 2016

Santa's Workshop & Let it Snow BOM Reveal

Hello!

What a wonderful wintery day to reveal our "Let it Snow" Mystery BOM finish!  We truly had a great time stitching along with you each month!  We are also so excited to share the quilt with each of you!  We also put the finishing instructions, finishing kits and wool thread on the website for you to purchase if you would like, to complete your quilt.  We hope you enjoyed the Mystery BOM and look forward to starting a NEW one in January 2016!




We are also excited to share our next event with you!  It is Santa's Workshop!  It will be available both online and at the shop!  We have many exciting things planned for the event, including make it take its at the shop!  We will have new fabric, wool. kits, patterns & more just for you on Saturday 26th {Shop Small Saturday!}!  Mark your calendars and either come to the shop {10-4} or hop online and see what we Holiday goods await you!  Don't forget to wear your Santa hat to receive a FREE pattern!  Those who order online will also receive a FREE pattern!!! 


11 comments:

WoolenSails said...

Got my print outs for the rest of the quilt, thank you so much.
I have loved making this and need to catch up, but I am going to hang this for this Christmas, it makes me smile:)

Debbie

Janet O. said...

Wonderful finish, Stacy!

Claire said...

Thank you so much for all of the work you put in to this for us, Stacy. It has been so much fun stitching these cute blocks. How appropriate that Minnesota got its first snow on the day you finished this quilt. Must have been the magic in that hat!

Raewyn said...

This is a gogeous finish, I love it! Thank you :-)

Karen said...

What a cute setting for the BOM! I didn't realize that I had to have Block 11 downloaded by Nov 17 in order to get the pattern free. I thought I had through the month. Did I miss an announcement about the timing of the last block?

Jackie said...

Thank you for such a wonderful BOM! Can't wait to see what you have in store for us in January!!

Unknown said...

I am really excited to see what is coming.I know it will be great. Thank you.

Unknown said...

I am really excited to see what is coming.I know it will be great. Thank you.

paulette said...

WOW!! Thanks SEW much, Stacy! I love this BOM!! You outdid yourself!

paulette said...

WOW!! Thanks SEW much, Stacy! I love this BOM!! You outdid yourself!

Charlotte said...


What a beautiful quilt and finish. Kudos to you for a perfect winter quilt.

Charlotte

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...