HomeBOMEventsTeaching/SpeakingStudio HoursWebsiteEtsy

June 20, 2011

Done with one off to Another!

We must give a huge shout out to all the gals who stopped by our booth at the Minnesota Quilt Show this past weekend!  We had a blast laughing and chatting with our old friends, new friends and all the wonderful vendors.  The feedback we received about the booth, samples and patterns was overwhelmingly kind.  Thanks for all the support and encouragement you continue to shower on the Basin!  

Now that we are done with the MN Quilt Show it is off to Primitives of the Midwest in Missouri for 4 days of teaching.  Ought to be a fun car ride stopping at quilt and antique shops along the way.  Then home for July and trying to do some catching up in the studio, designing and hanging out with family!

Here are a few photos from the MN Quilt Show I wanted to share (more to come).  We will try to keep you posted as we make our way to Primitives and we might even have a little hint about what's coming up in the next several months at the Basin! 

xo 
Lola

P.S.  Will introduce myself later this month :)




So happy to be watching all the people!

My cup of tea
Some of the Basin's yummy wool
Lisa and I having a grand 'ole time!
New friend
Gals from JJ Stitches
Beautiful quilt on display
More from Buttermilk's booth
Our booth #520
Catching up with old friends

5 comments:

WoolenSails said...

Beautiful displays and love your liberty quilt, that looks like a fun one to do.

Debbie

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Wow! What beautiful displays.
Lovin the fall eye candy!
Thanks for sharing.
Prim Blessings
Robin

renee said...

Stacy,
I still am hoping to see you at some point here. I hope you are at your shop at some point! I love all the displays! Beautiful!
Renee

Miss Stacy said...

Hey- We had a GREAT time at the show! It is always fun seeing all my awesome customers! I love shows!

The displays were pretty packed - trying to get in as much as we can... I thought it was cluttered... But it worked just fine!
Stacy

Miss Stacy said...

Renee - Just give me a jingle and I can meet you at the shop. What have you been up too? Still here about the PP now and again! Stacy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...