HomeBOMEventsTeaching/SpeakingStudio HoursWebsiteEtsy

May 26, 2014

Booth at Market Pictures!

I know this is what you all have been waiting for... Booth pics!!!  I am a girl who loves anything vintage!  As I mentioned before... I always bring wayyy too many props - but I would rather have too many then be short!  I just love the little cubby I scored for my Pinkeeps thru the Year!  That might have been my fav new piece.  I usually haul the heaviest sewing machine and stand I can find too!  LOL!  Among some of the 82 new designs there is a Basin Cotton Club (small, darling quilts), With thy Needle BOM (each block is displayed on a sewing keep made out of wool, cotton quilt or simply framed), Folkart Mats thru the Year (great new spin on the normal mat - check out the floss we used to feather stitch around the edges), Door Greeter bags, (made out of toweling which we will be selling on the site - they are adorable!), Basin Banners (which are wool bordered in cotton and they hang!)... There are also many stand alone projects in both cotton and wool.  I really feel we have something for everything with our new line!  They sold so great... I hope you love them too!!!!  Again, check the website and email me if you have any questions!  swest@buttermilkbasin.com  Up next will be some pics of some of my awesome designer friends!!!  Good times!!!
Side view of the booth.
New designs in cotton & wool!!!!


Close ups of new designs!

Can you spy my booth?!?!

2 comments:

Sylvia said...

What a great Booth!!! Wish I could have seen it in person.

Miss Stacy said...

I do too! You really do need to see it in person and feel the fibers!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...