HomeBOMEventsTeaching/SpeakingStudio HoursWebsiteEtsy

April 26, 2015

Hey Everyone... Stacy here!  I can't believe the cats took over and did such a sweet thing for me!  Doesn't surprise me one bit that Oli even did a photo shoot for the post!!!  

They sure are good helpers!  Sometimes even too good!  They are always trying to lend me a paw or two!!!  So since you all were so kind to take time and share a bit about your pets or grand pets... I've decided you all will be winners get (1) up to $9.00 pattern!  The last winner is Nancy at 11:59!  (So everyone from the start to ending with Nancy)!  Your pet comments all won me over!  So please email us your comment name (to verify) and general mailing info at orders@buttermilkbasin.com by TUESDAY 10 am so we can get your pattern out to you!  Please email us anytime between now and then to make sure you get your pattern!  We'd hate for your to miss this gift!

I also want to pass along a info to share with your local quilt shop if you would like!  We are doing schoolhouse at market and it's a great time for them to come check out our new fabric line & learn about more about our new look!  We have so fun things in store!  Can't wait to get through market and share all our new designs with you!  Here is s sneak peek of most of the fabric skus!  Have a great weekend and give all your pets a big hug from from Oli & I!!!!


8 comments:

LauraP said...

Love the fabric. Can't wait.

Heather said...

Oh man....the first time I decide to comment on the Facebook page instead of the blog :(. Congrats everyone...this was so generous Stacy!

Unknown said...

Hi,I wrote Oliver yesterday April 25th at 5:32 pm my name is Maggie Marie a black lab. I enjoyed our conversation.
I would love the pattern Basin Banners thru the Year---April. My mom's name is Patricia D. Roberts. Thanks for the pattern.

Candee said...

Wow!! I am so excited! Thank you so much Stacy! I emailed my info to you. Yippee!

Linda said...

How generous of you. Thanks sew very much! Those fabs are lookin' go-oo-od!!

Karen said...

You and Oli are the BEST!!! Thank You very much. I'll e-mail my address. I'm so excited and so is Lucy.
Thank you, Karen M

Patricia said...

Thank you, I am so excited! :)

Health is Wealth said...


Apna Showroom Baby's Cotton Socks (Multicolour, 6-12 Months) - Designer - Fancy - Attractive awesome light weight
Apna Showroom Cotton Baby Night Suit for 6 to 12 Months Boys Combo Pack Set Unisexwith desent Look
Apna Showroom Fancy Cotton Night Suit for Girls (18 to 24 Months) -Combo Setwith desent Look
Apna Showroom Cotton Baby Night Suit Cotton for 12-18 Months Boys and Girls- 4 Pieces Combowith desent Look
Apna Showroom Cotton Socks for Kids (1-2 Years, Multicolour) - Combo of 6 Pairs - Designer - Fancy - Attractive
Apna Showroom Boy's and Girl's Woollen Sweaters (0-6 Months, Multicolour) - Designer - Fancy - Attractive
Apna Showroom Woolen Combo of Baby Boy's Socks (6-12 Months) and Girls (9 to 12 Month) - Designer - Fancy - Attractive
Apna Showroom Baby Wool Socks Combo (6-12 Month, Multicolour) - Designer - Fancy - Attractive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...