HomeBOMEventsTeaching/SpeakingStudio HoursWebsiteEtsy

July 26, 2010

AND THE WINNER IS......

Hey!  THANKS SO MUCH FOR ALL THE COMMENTS!  I HAD A BLAST READING EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THEM!  


I am thinking we should do the "WEEKLY UPDATE" with a drawing (like they do on Saturday Night Live each week)!  Again, I LOVED hanging out with you all via the blog!


Double Checked and All the names were in there the correct amount!!!

ANYWAY... Since there were so many comments - I am giving away TWO $50.00 Gift Certificates for patterns.  (Plus I have two girls and they each wanted to draw a name - it saved me an argument!!!)   


Hand Picked by Gracie!
WINNER #1 * Calico Rabbit


Hand Picked by Hannah!
WINNER #2 * GapGirl


AND...  I am also giving away a $25.00 Gift Certificate to * Shazy* because she ROCKED at spreading the love for the Basin!!!!  You go GIRL! (Thanks Shazy!)


NOTE:  You will each need to email me at swest@buttermilkbasin.com with your patterns and mailing addresses!


Thanks again for taking the time out of your day to drop me a note!  I PROMISE there will be many more giveaways!!!  


Stacy


  

7 comments:

Christine said...

Hi Stacy! Way to go! This was such a fun drawing and you've been so generous!
Congrats to all your worthy winners but especially Shazy!
Thanks for the fun!

Country Prims said...

Wow Stacy-how very generous and what fun!!!

Congratulations to the 2 girls and thank you sooo much for your generosity and also to the bloggy buddies who said I sent them-what sports you all are:)

Away now to drool those patterns!lol!
Blessings, Shazy x

Soggibottom said...

Congrats girls x x x

Miss Stacy said...

Good Morning!!!

I loved doing it - will have to do it again soon!

I am off to get ready to head out of town to teach....

Don't forget to pop me your items and mailing info Shazy!

Have a great day!
Stacy

Valley Primitives Gift Shoppe said...

Congrats to all the winners!!
Kim

Friendship Crossing said...

Congrats to all the winners and way to go Shazy!!

Very generous give~away!

Tanya~friendshipcrossing.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I want to win something. Pffff. Ha ha ha.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...