HomeBOMEventsTeaching/SpeakingStudio HoursWebsiteEtsy

July 11, 2010

My "Second Mom" from Home!

Hey!


Again - I am side tracked!  I was so excited to see that my "second mom" from my hometown of Roseau just joined my blog!!  I just want to say Hello to her and introduce her to you!   First of all, she was, (and is still) mom's neighbor up North in Roseau.  She and her husband Keith happen to have a couple of great daughters (and a great son, Eric!!) who are my best friends!!  I could not have imagined growing up without them!


Not only were we neighbors, but we went to the same church, went to the same school and pretty much did everything together.  It was awesome since I did not have any sisters - just a younger brother.  I had the best of both worlds (and still do)!  Good friends...Good times!


Since retiring from being a teacher/librarian, LeAnne now spends a lot of time quilting, playing the accordion, volunteering and working at the quilt shop in town - Quilt S'more.  She is always working on a project!  Not once have I been to her house lately without seeing a new runner, wall hanging or a quilt she is making for someone special!  You go girl!!!


If any of you are looking for a fun place to shop when you get way Up North to go fishing... head on over and see LeAnne & the gals at Quilt S'more....  They are great!  I know they will give you some good old fashioned service (they might even have baked goods to share with you too)!!! And - if you happen to come up there during the MN shop hop coming up - You have a good chance of viewing my trunk show and hanging out with me!  I will be there 3 different days!  It will be a great time!


Please stop by and check out LeAnne's blog - she always has fun travels to talk about or a new recipe to share!  Here is her blog: www.thecupoverflows.blogspot.com


See you soon LeAnne!!!


Stacy

1 comment:

Leanne said...

What fun! See you soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...