HomeBOMEventsTeaching/SpeakingStudio HoursWebsiteEtsy

July 5, 2010

Spring 2010 Quilt Market!



Spring Quilt Market is always my favorite show.  I typically exhibit at this show and enjoy seeing all my designer friends as well as the amazing shop owners who continue to provide us with some of the best selection of fabrics and finds!  


Over the next week I am going to share some of the pics with you (that turned out from my IPhone) starting with some of my booth.  Of course, we were having way too much fun during the week between working the show and going out partying during the evenings - that I forgot to get pics until the last hour of the show (when I look like crap!!!).  I must improve on that next show!  I am sure you are all much like me when it comes to seeing pics...  It is ALL about the pics for me!!!  Again, I was fortunate to have Lisa (Primitive Gatherings) as my booth buddy!  A show is never a disappointment when they are around to give me grief (especially Nick!!!)  


It normally takes me two days to set up my booth.   Most times I have a general idea of what I am going to do or how to set it up - but this time.... I had no clue until we got there and started setting the booth up.  My theme was "Halloween".  Everyone knows I am the "Queen B" of Halloween... So of course, I couldn't be more happier when I am surrounded with all things Halloween.  The designs and booth were well received!  Hopefully you are starting to see the patterns rolling in to your local quilt shop.  If not - be sure to check out our website as the new designs are on there.  We also have kits available for most of the designs!




 
  


 






5 comments:

Unknown said...

Great pictures! Your booth was awesome at market!

Miss Stacy said...

Hey- Thanks! I need to use a better camera - the phone didn't do the best... U doing CA?

Miss Stacy said...

Hey- Thanks! I need to use a better camera - the phone didn't do the best... U doing CA?

Miss Stacy said...

Hey- Thanks! I need to use a better camera - the phone didn't do the best... U doing CA?

Miss Stacy said...

Hey- Thanks! I need to use a better camera - the phone didn't do the best... U doing CA?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...