HomeBOMEventsTeaching/SpeakingStudio HoursWebsiteEtsy

July 7, 2010

Sew Unique Creations




Hey!

Here is my next post as promised!  (I did take a pic with Tara but the photo is not that great so I thought I would snatch another one of her by her booth from market).  

If you have not met Tara from Sew Unique Creations - You should!  She is a great gal and has some amazing quilt designs.  Her designs have blossomed over the years... and I truly feel she has found her "groove".  Here is a picture of her by my favorite quilt of her's at market.  Please head over to her website at www.sewuniquecreations.com to view more of her work.  You will not be disappointed!  

This year she was down quite a few rows from us but normally she is right around the corner or close by.  We missed not having her by us (and her yummy treats)!  Hopefully next show we can hang out more!!  Anyway, one of the first times I remember chatting with her she offered to borrow me a prop.  (If you don't know by now, I am the prop Queen -but when a girl is short a prop - she is short... and friends jump in!!!)  I was sooo pumped - it was just perfect and she even let me take it home!  How cool is that?  

Another cool thing is that she typically drives clear across the country by herself, no less, to do these shows.  For those of you who have done a trade show before - you know how much work they can be.  I think she is crazy (but in a good way!!!)

So...Head on over and check her site out!  

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Just call me Crazy T? :O}

Miss Stacy said...

Yes!!! You are so crazy! Too bad we weren't closer we could drive together!!! How fun would that be?!!! :-)

Miss Stacy said...

Yes!!! You are so crazy! Too bad we weren't closer we could drive together!!! How fun would that be?!!! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...