HomeBOMEventsTeaching/SpeakingStudio HoursWebsiteEtsy

November 18, 2010

Welcome Everyone to Day 6 of the 
Quilt Designer Holiday Blog Hop!  

Thanks Renee for your sweet project and cookie recipe!!!!  
Thanks also to all of you who are following the blog hop!  It is amazing to have so many people from all over the world following us!  We are thrilled you are taking the time to join us on our venture!  

Our sixth Designer is 
Tracy from
www.plumcutedesigns.typepad.com
Hometown * Sacramento, California


Tracy and I started designing around the same time.  It has been so fun to see both our companies grow into more than we ever dreamed they would become (thanks to each of you)!  I can't remember the exact show we met at (tooo many years ago!) - but I do remember how stinking sweet this gal was (and still is!!)!  As many of you know, Tracy and I both are stay at home moms...  Not a trade show goes by that she doesn't miss her little ones!  Although there are days it may be hard to find a balance, I know we both wouldn't trade being able to do something we both love while watching our little ones grow up!  Before you know it, they will be helping us out at the shows!!!!

  Tracy is an amazing gal with a big heart.  She is a joy to be around and I always look forward to seeing her big smile and creative energy!  Let's give her a warm welcome as I am sure the project and post was done between many "mommy" interruptions!!!

(Here is a little story I snatched from her website ~ Thanks Tracy!)


A Plumcute Story...
What began as a way to stay at home with my kid-lets has blossomed into a ten-plus year adventure.  Plumcute Designs has been offering original stitchery, quilt, & applique patterns since 1999.  And I am humbled as I continue through 2010 by your generosity, support, and friendship.   
I learned to embroider way back when I was a 6th grader and have been doodling for as long as I can remember.  Plumcute Designs has been the natural outgrowth of those two pieces of me. 
At Plumcute Designs I am devoted to inspiring creativity.  I strive to provide quality projects with clear and easy to follow instructions.  Above all else, it is my intention to offer outstanding customer service and a wonderful stitching experience.   
Plumcute Designs patterns are carried throughout the United States and Internationally.  I have had work featured in American Patchwork and Quilting and most recently in Australian Homespun Magazine.  

PS * Don't forget... to print off your complimentary cookie swap recipe!

4 comments:

Sharon@LoftyQuilts.com said...

Having a great time

Miss Stacy said...

Quiltingdaisy! Glad to hear! Have a great weekend! Stacy

Kathy B. said...

Stacy, thank you again and again for putting together this terrific bloh hop. I am enjoying every designer's pattern as well as the fabulous recipes. You are special - Santa should be good to you this year!

Miss Stacy said...

Kathy! I like you! I'm hoping Santa will fill my sock up! A girl can never be too old for Santa!!!

Have a great Thanksgiving!!!

Stacy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...