HomeBOMEventsTeaching/SpeakingStudio HoursWebsiteEtsy

November 11, 2015

Another fantastic day on the blog hop....


Welcome Everyone!  It's another cheery day here on the Christmas JOY Blog Hop!  I was so excited when I seen the multi medium JOY design from Ali yesterday!  For those of you who haven't tried rug hooking or needle felting... Ali designed the perfect project for you to give it a whirl!  And who knows, you could fall in love with those two mediums and be on to a new hobby!!!!  If you missed it... Here it is!  


Be sure to go back to each of the previous blog hop days if you are just joining us!  You don't want to miss some great designs and delicious recipes!!!

I also thought I would share this free printable with you!  Isn't it darling?  All you need to do is print it and frame it!  And now your Holiday decorating has begun!!!

Up today on the hop is Lori from Notforgotten Farm!  It should be another great project!  I wonder what it could be?!?  Are you thinking cross stitch, like I am?!?  You better head over to her page and see!!!  Don't miss her recipe too!  Anything with candy canes and chocolate has to be good!  I'm so trying it out this year!!  She said the cookies go great with a mug of steaming hot chocolate!!!!  I love it!!!

http://farmhousenotforgotten.blogspot.com/?m=1

See you back here again tomorrow!  Enjoy your day!!!


Nov 6th * Plum Cute Designs
Nov 7th * Gail Pan Designs
Nov 8th * Wooden Spool Designs
Nov 9th * Sheri Glasscock
Nov 10th * Ali Strebel Designs
Nov 11th * Notforgotten Farm
Nov 12th * Woolen Willow Designs
Nov 13th * Cottage at Cardiff Farms
Nov 14th * Heartspun Quilts
Nov 15th * Crabapple Hill
Nov 16th * Bits n Pieces by Joan
Nov 17th * Primitive Gatherings
Nov 18th * Buttermilk Basin

3 comments:

Mountain Home Quilts said...

I'm with you! I'm certainly making that treat this season! Thanks, Stacy (and Lori!)

Jackie said...

Thanks for the printable! Lovin' the blog hop....

Danice G said...

What a cute rug hooking. That's a craft I plan to try soon. Thank you for the chalkboard graphic also :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...