HomeBOMEventsTeaching/SpeakingStudio HoursWebsiteEtsy

November 13, 2015

Christmas JOY Blog Hop is in full swing!


Oh my gosh!  One of my favorite parts about the blog hop is reading the posts that the designers write while posting their project!  Jeni's story was just priceless!  The poor tree & boys... thinking the tree fell down the river!!!  I can just see it now!   I love how they call it the "Griswald Family Christmas Story!"  I'm betting it's a story none of them will ever forget!!!  Thanks Jeni for sharing that great Holiday memory with us all!  


Here's Jeni's project!  It's super cute!  Make sure you print it off and add it to your collection!!!!  

As I've been following along on our Christmas JOY hop... I've been wondering how many of you have been starting on some of these darling projects!  I was also thinking how neat it would be to have a little section {including a little tree} to dedicate to our Chrsimas blog hops that we've done the last few years!  If any of you have made some projects from this hop or previous hops and displayed them... Please share pictures of them to our Buttermilk Basin  Facebook page!  We'd love to see them!!!

Up today on {Day 8} is Kathy, from The Cottage at Cardiff Farms!  I'm glad she's a part of the hop again, as she's been quite busy!  She recently moved and is now closer to her daughter!  And... I'm so excited that she found the perfect home with a little cottage on it!  I'd love to have a little cottage on our property too!!!  You don't see many of them here in the Twin Cities!  I'll just have to keep it on my bucket list!  Have fun hopping over to her blog!  

http://thecottageatcardifffarms.com/blog/

 
Don't forget to stop back tomorrow as we have much more fun in store for you!!!

Nov 6th * Plum Cute Designs
Nov 7th * Gail Pan Designs
Nov 8th * Wooden Spool Designs
Nov 9th * Sheri Glasscock
Nov 10th * Ali Strebel Designs
Nov 11th * Notforgotten Farm
Nov 12th * Woolen Willow Designs
Nov 13th * Cottage at Carfiff Farms
Nov 14th * Heartspun Quilts
Nov 15th * Crabapple Hill
Nov 16th * Bits n Pieces by Joan
Nov 17th * Primitive Gatherings 
Nov 18th * Buttermilk Basin 

3 comments:

Janet O. said...

I am thrilled to see a recipe with gluten free options!
What a cute snowman. : )

Unknown said...

Miss Stacy, thank you so much for the Christmas Joy blog hop. You are the best host. Have a great Lucky Friday and weekend. P

Jackie said...

Thanks for another wonderful hop day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...