HomeBOMEventsTeaching/SpeakingStudio HoursWebsiteEtsy

November 9, 2015

Hopping to {Day 5} already in the hop!!!

Welcome back everyone to this super, FUN, Christmas JOY Blog Hop!  Each day is filled with tidbits, recipes, a free design... along with much Holiday cheer!  I have to admit... I'm reallllly getting antsy to start decking the halls!  I'm so excited to do it because we will be staying home this year for Christmas, instead of going on vacation!  So I'm excited to make the Holiday really special for us this year!!!!  I can't wait to bake, wrap presents and give!!!!
This was today's creative design and fantastic recipe from Sheri, of Calico Moon!  I think it's out of the box and very different!  That's a very good thing!  So if you missed it- be sure and print off the pattern before the hop is over!!
Today marks {Day 5} of the hop!  It's also Ali, from Ali Strebel Designs day!  I'm always excited to see what she has in store!  She's so talented in many mediums... you never know witch medium she will design in!  So excited to see it!!!  In the meantime, here is her recipe!  It sounds delicious!  Have a great day and let's go see what today brings for us over on her blog!!!  See Ya tomorrow!!!
http://alistrebel.blogspot.com/2015/11/christmas-joy-blog-hop.html?m=1

Nov 6th * Plum Cute Designs
Nov 7th * Gail Pan Designs
Nov 8th * Wooden Spool Designs
Nov 9th * Sheri Glasscock
Nov 10th * Ali Strebel Designs
Nov 11th * Notforgotten Farm
Nov 12th * Woolen Willow Designs
Nov 13th * Cottage at Cardiff Farms
Nov 14th * Heartspun Quilts
Nov 15th * Crabapple Hill
Nov 16th * Bits n Pieces by Joan
Nov 17th * Primitive Gatgerings
Nov 18th * Buttermilk Basin

10 comments:

Denise :) said...

I really enjoy your exuberance! You write like me . . . punctuated with exclamation points!! It's because there's so much to be excited about, right??! :)

Vicki Jo said...

How do we get to Calico Moon - to Sheri Glasscock's entry? I tried yesterday and today and can't get there. Please help! The craft looks lovely!

Aggiequilter said...

I still haven't been able to get to Calico Moon / Sheri Glasscock either ?? A lot of the links here are not active links, and no buttons either ??

I did finally find some working links for this Hop by googling the first ones and getting on Ali Strebel's site...

Nan V. said...

Thank you for the daily designs! This day's link doesn't work, by the way.

Wool junkie said...

Can't get to wooden spool freebie little red truck. Is it to late?

Carol said...

Thanks for the idea but I keep having trouble. . .
Yesterday I couldn't get the link to Calico Moon to work for me. . .
And today's link isn't working, either. . .
Maybe my guardian angel is just trying to tell me something. . .
Or the bloggers involved are just too busy to make it work.
Feel as if I'm being silly to keep trying. . .
Thanks again for the thought. . .
too bad it didn't work out.

Wool junkie said...

Can't get to wooden spool freebie little red truck. Is it to late?

Unknown said...

Such cute designs, but for some reason I'm not finding links, addresses or able to download the designs. it's starting to get frustrating because you always have such fun things going on. Thank you

annemarie said...

Can't seem to find a way to get free pattern for 1889 feather tree.. How can I get it. Please help. For,

Unknown said...

I can not get the pattern for the 1889 feather tree, I'd really like to get it, it's adorable. thanks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...