HomeBOMEventsTeaching/SpeakingStudio HoursWebsiteEtsy

November 6, 2015

Christmas JOY {Day 2} Blog Hop

Welcome to {Day 2} of our "Christmas Joy" Blog Hop!!!  We are soooo excited to have you all following along!  We're also glad to hear you are enjoying having the hop sooner, so you can make the projects to trim your tree, decorate your mantle or make as gifts to give to your friends!  That's just what this hop is all about!
Today I enjoyed the day with my girls {they were off from school, as it's the end of their quarter}.   We did lunch, stopped at this sale, and hit the dance store before I headed to an appointment for my bruised ribs. {ouch!}  I can't tell you how  being surrounded by the smells of fresh cut pines, holly & an array of Holiday decor helped brighten my day!   A little Holiday cheer and a cheesecake cupcake always makes everything better, right?!?!!!  
I loved these letters!!!!
You know I love me a red truck!
I tried the peanut butter cheesecake & Hannah tried the lemon cheesecake cupcake!  Both were yummy!

Speaking of Holiday cheer!  Tracy from Plum Cute Designs also brought us a great post & darling stitchery design today as she kicked off our blog hop!  I also love how she finished the piece andclipped it on this cute frame!  Another great idea!  Then you can change out the design each season!!!
If you missed it... Be sure to go to her blog and print off your copy!!!

Up today is Gail Pan!  She's our Australian designer!  It's always fun to see what she comes up with!  Our friend Debbie, from Wooden Spool Designs, is over there with her teaching!  I can just imagine them getting their posts ready together!  What a special time for the both of them!!!  I'm so excited!!!  Please head over to her blog and get inspired!  I'll meet you back here again tomorrow for more Holiday fun!  Stay Calm & Be Merry!
http://gailpandesigns.typepad.com
Nov 6th * Plum Cute Designs
Nov 7th * Gail Pan Designs
Nov 8th * Wooden Spool Designs
Nov 9th * Sheri Glasscock
Nov 10th * Ali Strebel Designs
Nov 11th * Notforgotten Farm
Nov 12th * Woolen Willow Designs
Nov 13th * Cottage at Cardiff Farms
Nov 14th * Heartspun Quilts
Nov 15th * Crabapple Hill
Nov 16th * Bits n Pieces by Joan
Nov 17th * Primitive Gatherings
Nov 18th * Buttermilk Basin

5 comments:

ZetaClear said...

Multiply illness in the region In a few days this toe nail should have any quite sickly yellow colored color and might transform fit and consistency After several weeks this little finger may ZetaClear without a doubt possibly be grotesquely inflamed which enable it to possibly discharge any noxious aroma Other than being an clear source of sociable embarrassment.

http://www.healthybeats.net/zetaclear.html

Sharon Pack said...

There's a very strange post above...I think someone is in the wrong blog... But lucky for me I am right where I am suppose to be...thank you for day 2 of the blog hop..loving it!!!!😀

Jackie said...

Feel better soon. I can only imagine the aches of your ribs. Thanks again. The designs are darling.
Enjoy your day.

Jackie said...

I had a cracked rib several years ago - got hugged too tight. The doctor told me not to laugh...as if! Hope you're doing better soon. Thanks again for the hop!
Jackie from NC

Quiltsmiles said...

Lovely delights shown and shared, the embroidered Christmas goodies and the photos of your treats that you consumed. Hope all is well and happy Holidays.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...