HomeBOMEventsTeaching/SpeakingStudio HoursWebsiteEtsy

November 14, 2015

Who is up today, {Day 9} of our Christmas JOY blog hop?



Welcome back to our celebration of Christmas JOY!  It was so great to see Kathy's "joyous" project!  I don't know about you, but I give a lot of gift cards away during the Holiday Season!  I think this was a great idea!  How perfect would this be to give to your woodie friends or sewing pal?  Plus, they could use it as an ornament and tuck in a little letter from Santa!!!  How cute would that be hanging on your tree!  That's what's so fun... we all love to inspire!!!!  Please make sure to stop back at Kathy, from the Cottage at Cardiff Farms if you missed this!


Today I snuck out after I picked up Hannah from school with my friend Laura.  We went to a boutique and then to a gift store.  It was so fun!  I picked up a few handmade items to give as gifts, 2 boxes of vintage Christmas ornaments & 5 vintage Christmas corsages {can't leave any of those behind!}!!!  Then at the gift store I purchased a few more gifts!  I'm so excited to be starting early this year!!!  I know it's not "that" early... But typically I start after Thanksgiving and then I feel so rushed!  I've already got my style down of wrapping/embellishing so I'm ready to start wrapping!!! Lol!  Tis the season!!!!!

Up today on {Day 9} of our Christnas JOY blog hop is Pam, from Heartspun Quilts!  Since I've seen a little sneak peek... I will tell you it could be a design of a jolly old fellow!  He may even wear a red suit and give toys to good girls & boys!!!!  I'm thinking you've got a good idea of what it could be...  so head over to her blog and see if you're correct!!!  
http://heartspunquilts.blogspot.com/?m=1


Be sure to meet back here tomorrow for more blog hop goodness!!!

Nov 6th * Plum Cute Designs
Nov 7th * Gail Pan Designs
Nov 8th * Wooden Spool Designs
Nov 9th * Sheri Glasscock
Nov 10th * Ali Strebel Designs
Nov 11th * Notforgotten Farm
Nov 12th * Woolen Willow Designs
Nov 13th * Cottage at Cardiff Farms
Nov 14th * Heartspun Quilts
Nov 15th * Crabapple Hill
Nov 16th * Bits n Pieces by Joan
Nov 17th * Primitive Gatgerings
Nov 18th * Buttermilk Basin

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good morning from Waynesville, Ohio. The Christmas Joy blog hop is just great. Thank you so much, Miss Stacy. Have a great weekend. Pat

Michelle said...

Thank you. Trying to get her link to work to go to her blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...