HomeBOMEventsTeaching/SpeakingStudio HoursWebsiteEtsy

June 16, 2015

Blog Hop Day 3! Tracy is up!

Happy Blog Hop Day 3! 
So far two fantastic projects!  I am so excited - just like you!  And how cool was Debbie's pin tuffet?  It goes perfectly with my "Mystery" BOM!  Too sweet!  Here is a sneak peek of it!  Be sure to head over to her blog if you haven't already done so and get this little strawberry!

 
Before I forget... I want to make sure and correct the "Mystery" BOM link that was not working for many of you.  Please know the pattern is always on my homepage www.buttermilkbasin.com!  That is the first place you can find it... because I have to put it there to make the link before I can put it anywhere else!  Here it is!

Up next is Tracy from Plum Cute Designs! 
I am sure she also will have a sweet summer design for you all!  Here's her thoughts on summer!  Enjoy!
 
Favorite Summer Memory:
As a kid I loved the middle of the afternoon when we would go buy frozen treats from the ice cream truck.
On the 4th of July we:
Gather with family to swim, bbq, & set off fireworks.
 
Green Thumb or Not? 
Sort of...haven't killed the basil, tomatoes, garlic, or mint yet.
 
Favorite Fair Food:
Kettle corn.
 
Favorite Summer Drink & Farmer’s Market Find:
My favorite summer drink is margaritas.  I love finding tasty olive oils at Farmers Market & hand made soaps.
 
Summer Designs You are Working on:
Summer stitching = fall & Christmas...except for the project for this hop of course!
 
Favorite Quote:
Do small things with great love. Mother Teresa
 
Click her link and head over and see what she has created for you!!!  Be sure to thank the designers for taking time out of their busy schedules to do this!
 
June 15-25 will feature...
Cheri * Quilts by Cheri
Debbie * Wooden Spool Designs
Tracy * Plum Cute Designs
Ali * Ali Strebel Designs
Kathy * The Cottage at Cardiff Farms
Lori * Notforgotten Farm
Meg * Crabapple Hill
Gail * Gail Pan Designs
Stacy * Buttermilk Basin
Sheri * Calico Moon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...