HomeBOMEventsTeaching/SpeakingStudio HoursWebsiteEtsy

June 18, 2015

What will Day 4's Blog Hop Project be???

Welcome to day 4 of the
Summerthyme Blog Hop!
Yesterday brought a delightful stitchery pattern from Tracy, Plum Cute Designs! 
 
So that makes day 1 a quilt, day 2 a wool project and day 3 a stitchery project!  What a fantastic variety!  I can't wait to see what Ali has designed for us!
 
Today was my husband and I celebrated 20 years of wedded bliss!  I honestly can't believe we have been married that long!  The time has flown by!  Here is a pic of my roses he bought for me!  There are 20!  SOOO gorgeous!  Then we headed downtown to St. Paul to a fav restaurant of ours... Pazzaluna's!  They have fabulous gnocchi's!  

Tomorrow we will be off for a full filled day with 15 additional teenagers to celebrate my daughter's sweet 16th birthday!  It is a full day of events!  We choose to make memories together rather then have a big party.  It starts with breakfast at Mickey's Diner downtown and then will be followed with a scavenger hunt and more... Should be fun!
 
Up next is Ali from Ali Strebel Designs!  She has been busy rug hooking it looks like!  I wonder if she will have a hooked design for us?  Here are her thoughts on summer...  Enjoy!
 
Favorite Summer Memory:
Beach vacations with my extended family, last time there were 56 of us!

On the 4th of July we:
Barbecue 

Green Thumb or Not?  
I have cut way back from years past, just add some bright annuals to what I already have growing.

Favorite Fair Food:
Fresh Frozen Lemonade

Favorite Summer Drink & Farmer’s Market Find:
Fresh picked veggies

Summer Designs You are Working on:
Projects for fall workshops.

Favorite Quote:
I have many, but this is on all our books and patterns, May the creations of our hands be a clear reflection of the Creator.
 
Please head over to Ali's blog and check out her fun project!
 
 June 15-25 will feature...
Cheri * Quilts by Cheri
Debbie * Wooden Spool Designs
Tracy * Plum Cute Designs
Ali * Ali Strebel Designs
Kathy * The Cottage at Cardiff Farms
Lori * Notforgotten Farm
Meg * Crabapple Hill
Gail * Gail Pan Designs
Stacy * Buttermilk Basin
Sheri * Calico Moon
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...