HomeBOMEventsTeaching/SpeakingStudio HoursWebsiteEtsy

June 24, 2015

Summerthyme Blog Hop Wraps Up! My day!



 Welcome to the final day of our wonderful Summerthyme Blog Hop! 
First off, I would like to thank each of the other designers for joining in and taking time out of their busy schedules to create a free design for you, work through the kinks (as we always seem to have something come up) - especially when it comes to formatting the artwork.... and share a family favorite recipe with you! 
Without you designers...
there would be no hop! 
 
I would also like to thank each of YOU readers for stopping by!  I know many of you waited with anticipation for each new day of the hop!  I am so glad you all have been enjoying it... and also enjoying getting to know each of us designers a bit more! 
Please, please, make sure and give them thanks and/or follow our blogs!  We really do appreciate your support and really need to know if this is something worth doing for you!  Without hearing from you or liking our blogs... we really have no clue!  And - a lot of work really does go into this (even though we make it look easy!!! LOL!).  So please share and help spread the word about our fantastic blog hop! 
We LOVE sharing & creating for you all!!!
 
Up today is me, Miss Buttermilk Basin! 
I, too, have been waiting patiently to share my day/project with each of you!  Each of the past 9 days felt like a mini party here in blogland!  We  enjoyed numerous mediums of handwork, shared some delicious recipes and we also learned who has a green thumb and does not!!! {LOL!}... and most importantly, we have had fun & got inspired! 
So...let's continue celebrating with my scrumptious "No Bake" Banana Split Dessert Recipe & my darling Americana wool pillow tuck I created just for you!  It will be perfect to stitch up while enjoying some porch sitting
{of course, with a nice mason jar full of Sheri's FAV summer beverage!}  I hope you enjoy my day & project... Have a wonderful summer filled with lots of memories!
 
PS:  Don't forget to follow me on Instagram (I post there a LOT!), Facebook, (I post daily & give away goods weekly each "LUCKY" Friday!) and on my website (always posting new designs & the FREE "Mystery" BOM!)... 
 
My Complimentary Pattern:

Please click the link to print off the pattern! Enjoy!


Here are my thoughts on summer!
Favorite Summer Memory:
Toss up between attending the Roseau County Fair (exhibiting in 4-H) & sitting on the porch with my Great Grandma Lily watching the vehicles go by.  We would take turns pretending to get one of the cars that drove by!  We sure would get some good laughs about some of "our" cars!!!  It was awesome, too, seeing the "big" fair trucks with the rides coming to town! 
Pretty big thing for a small town!
On the 4th of July we:
Start the day off with a parade... and end with fireworks in our front yard with the neighbors! 
(I love the snakes that grow & smoke!!! LOL!)
Green Thumb or Not? 
Yes!  Not half as good as my mother & grandmas though!  I am not as patient as they are.  But I am working on enjoying the growth process!  I just redid my memory garden in honor of my mother... Here is the start of it!
 
Favorite Fair Food:
Tie: Cheese Curds & Crepes!
Favorite Summer Drink & Farmer’s Market Find:
Raspberry Lemonade & rhubarb at the Farmer's Market!  Love me some rhubarb! 
Summer Designs You are Working on:
NONE!  I am skipping summer and going right to the Autumn in the Country Barn Event & the Caribbean Cruise projects for the February!!
Favorite Quote:
 
 
NOTE:  Use 1/2 cup of butter & 1/4 cup of sugar. 
We also used 4 bananas and graham cracker crumbs on the top instead of walnuts!






26 comments:

Farmhouse prims said...

I just want you to know how much I love, love your blog. It is just awesome! I love it when you have the blog hops. Thank you for sharing your wonderful recipe, yummy! And thank you for the free pattern, I love and admire your talent. hugs, Lecia

daisydilly (vicki) said...

Thank you so very much for this great pattern. And the wonderful recipe.

Maggey and Jim said...

What a wonderful hop, everything has been so creative. Truly artist at work . Thanks to all of them for their patterns and recipes. Stacy I love this pattern adorable. I will be making this one for sure..

Sheila said...

Since I'm nuy getting into wool applique I've really enjoyed the hop. I'm finding new blods to read. Thank you for it

paulette said...

I always enjoy your Hops!! I know that they are a ton of work...so please know, that WE appreciate it!! Love your project and your recipe looks positively sinful! Thanks again!
Paulette

gracie said...

Thank you for a lovely design. It has been so nice to meet new friends with this blog hop.

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for doing the Blog Hop. I look forward to it everyday.I lover all your patherns. I just got your new fabric collection-Humbe Beginnings in fat eighths. Love it!!! Can't wait to make something with it. Thanks again.

Charlotte said...


Fantastic Hop and I especially love your project. I have those little letter things so I am tempted to start it today.

Thank you so much for doing this - I can appreciate all the work involved.

The dessert looks like something my "book club" would enjoy at our next meeting. Plus, I don't have to turn the oven on.

Keep designing, Charlotte

Donna Keating said...

Thanks Stacy for once again hosting this blog hop. The talented designers you gather each time have not disappointed.

Lorraine Isaac said...

Thank you for doing the Hop, it has been great, I love visiting the other designers and checking out their patterns and blogs, this is my second Buttermilk Hop, and I look forward to more, you and the other designers are very good to us, Lorraine

Sandi said...

Thanks for gathering up such a lovely group of designers for this latest blog hop.

Love your designs, but I'm going to modify your flag to suite my Canadian heritage. Maple leaf instead of stars and strips for this girl, hope to have it done for Canada Day July 1st.

Thanks so much for your generosity once again.

Jackie said...

Thank you so much for doing this hop! I had a great time visiting all of the designers and their blogs. You all are so very talented and giving. I loved all of the free designs and recipes!

Jacqueline said...

I want you to know how much I appreciate all of the time and talent you all share with us out here in blog land. Your generosity is above and beyond. Loved the hop and found some new blogs to follow. Thanks again.

Janet O. said...

Thanks for the work you put into these hops, Stacy. I love "meeting" new-to-me designers, and collecting sweet small projects that make great gifts.
Your pattern here is fantastic! I absolutely love it!!

Leratdesfils said...

Many thanks !

Ann in PA said...

You're the best! Thank you for a great Summer Blog Hop. I love all the patterns and can't wait to try all those delish-looking recipes.

Unknown said...

Thank you Stacy! I love your blog and your blog hops! Such talent from everyone!! I'm just trying to keep up with everything you share!! Thanks--Caroline

Wendy @ Ravenwood Whimzies said...

The blog hop certainly went fast - thanks for all the inspiration and yummy recipes!

Kathy L. said...

Thank you again so much for hosting these wonderful blog hops! It is so fun spooking forward to each day! The designers are so talented as are you? Thank you !!!

michelle h said...

Oh, Stacy--thank you so much for this blog hop...it was amazing!! I cannot wait to start working on these projects...they are all so darn cute!! This was such a bright spot in my summer...thank you for all the time you put in on this. You are so generous sharing your talents with all of us!!
Michelle

Quayceetatter said...

Many thanks for the wonderful blog hop...Enjoyed everyday and sooooo many patterns to work on. Love your pattern "Americana Crow on Spool"!! Now to find time to work on them. Enjoy the summer and looking forward to the next hop! Linda in NM

Candee said...

Thank you for another wonderful hop Stacy! What fun. I so look forward to each day. My patterns are printed & ready to enjoy on the porch. So many yummy recipes to try. It's really nice to hear more about each designer too. Thank you!!!!

Penny Shepherd said...

Love the blog hops and all the designers! I am a little behind on this one but I can't wait to make this design Stacy! It is adorable! Love your blog too!

Will a stitch said...

Thanks for another fantastic blog hop!! It is so generous of all of you designers to share your talent with us. And who doesn't love more recipes! Each of the projects are calling my name. So many projects..so little time...must get busy!!

Wendy said...

Many Thanks for hosting this incredible blog hop. I visited each place and loved it all. The recipes and free patterns are fantastic.

Ruth said...

Thanks for the free pattern! I just wanted to let you know that I made it into a wall hanging and just blogged about it at countrylogcabin.blogspot.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...