HomeBOMEventsTeaching/SpeakingStudio HoursWebsiteEtsy

June 28, 2015

New Patterns & Yummy Recipe!


This weekend was so enjoyable!  We spent most of yesterday in the garden!  For some odd reason my marigolds were not growing well in my side gardens.  So out they went and zinnias replaced them!  

After we finished, we cleaned up and headed to the local pre 4th of July celebration in our neighboring suburb!  We weren't there long as we had to pick up our girls from a birthday party & at Zero Gravity!  But we still enjoyed the sights & smells of the fair!

I've also recived some new pattern covers!  Here are a couple new patterns that will soon be ready!  

I'm also looking for some fun recipes for a bridal shower I'm hosting!  I came across this one and thought I'd share it with you!  Enjoy!


8 comments:

Sheryn said...

I thought I would share this really delicious bar with you. They are really delicious! http://joandsue.blogspot.com/2012/04/salted-caramel-butter-bars.html

Carrie ~ Cricketwood Prims said...

Love zinnias, I bought some this weekend too! Have to try your recipe sounds delicious!

WoolenSails said...

Love the new Christmas quilt, that would be a fun one to make.
I still have ones to make and think this would be a good time to start early so I can get them done this year.

Debbie

moosecraft said...

Love those Zinnias!!! They are my favorite flower! :-)
Your pattern releases are awesome! I had the fun of seeing them in your newsletter... so difficult to pick one or two... once I figure out which ones i REALLY "NEED"... I 'll be placing an order! :-)

Unknown said...

Yahoo password recover help is provide the best instant solution for your problems related to Yahoo email password. i hope you visit my site yahoo password recover help

Unknown said...

We offer a huge choice of personally-inspected holiday cottages to rent in the UK and Ireland at fair and affordable prices. For more information please see : Holiday cottage

Janet O. said...

Oh, those bars look SO good!! Shortbread was one of my specialties before my recent Celiac diagnosis. I hope I can figure out a great gluten free shortbread, because I HAVE to make these,
GREAT new pattern, Stacy!!

RoseMary Baty-Willcox said...

Bars look so good.
I just wish there was a print button for them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...