HomeBOMEventsTeaching/SpeakingStudio HoursWebsiteEtsy

June 18, 2015

Our Blog Hop is BUZZIN!

Welcome everyone to another fantastic day on our Summerthyme Blog Hop! 
Our hop is "buzzing" full of fun patterns to make while sippin' lemonade out on the patio this summer!  I know all the bees would love to nest in this darling beeskep from Ali of Ali Strebel Designs.  It is simply adorable!  So get out your punch needle and start punching away!!!!  Don't forget to check the links from the other 4 days!
 
 
Up next is Kathy from The Cottage at Cardiff Farms!  This is a great time of year for Kathy.  She is busy with her orchard and gardens... I can only imagine how beautiful they are.  Here are her thoughts on summer...
 

Favorite Summer Memory:  
Long days and staying out past dark.
 
On the 4th of July we:  
BBQ and always find a great place to watch fireworks
 
Green Thumb or Not?:  
Yes, I think I must have been born with a green thumb, I can not ever remember not wanting to dig in the dirt.  We have an orchard, raised bed vegetable and herb gardens and flowers surrounding our home.  I am a canner and love it when the fruit ripens and I can find time to pick and made jams. 
 
Favorite Fair Food:  
Hot dogs and fresh cooked popcorn
 
Favorite Summer Drink & Farmer’s Market Find:  My favorite summer drink is ice cold fresh squeezed lemonade.  I love going to the Farmer’s Market and looking for anything I don’t grow myself and home made cheeses.
 
Summer Designs You are Working on:  
Working on a collection of new flower and fruits for something fun in the future.
 
Favorite Quote:  
Find beauty in things that are odd and imperfect….they are much more interesting.

June 15-25 will feature...
Cheri * Quilts by Cheri
Debbie * Wooden Spool Designs
Tracy * Plum Cute Designs
Ali * Ali Strebel Designs
Kathy * The Cottage at Cardiff Farms
Lori * Notforgotten Farm
Meg * Crabapple Hill
Gail * Gail Pan Designs
Stacy * Buttermilk Basin
Sheri * Calico Moon

 Please click the link and head over to Kathy's blog for another great project!  Enjoy!
 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Stacey, On Kathy's blog she says the recipe for her fruit salad is on your blog, but i can't find it, is there another link I need to click to find it? Marian

Anonymous said...

I am having trouble finding a link to the pattern or recipe on Thurs, Fri and Sat blogs, what am I doing wrong. No pattern or recipe. Thanks

Beth in NEPA said...

I have found all the links to work EXCEPT the one for Cardiff farms. I clicked the link and it took me to her home page but no mention of the project...... Beth

Linda said...

Nothing at her blog...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...