HomeBOMEventsTeaching/SpeakingStudio HoursWebsiteEtsy

June 23, 2015

Welcome to day 9 of the Summerthyme Blog Hop! 
 
Wow!  Is this hop going fast!  Today I am switching up and having Sheri from Calico Moon share her blog day with you and I will be wrapping up the hop tomorrow with my design~! 
I hope you have been enjoying it and showing your support by liking our blogs!  We really do appreciate your support as we give you each super fun complimentary designs! 
 
In case you missed Gail, from Gail Pan Designs project... here it is!  Isn't it cute!?  This is a great pillow that you can keep out all year long!  How perfect!!!  She also has a great recipe for dipped berries on her page as well for you to enjoy!
Up next is Sheri from Calico Moon!  I have already seen her project and it is perfect for the 4th!  She has two versions!  So fun!
 
Here are Sheri's thoughts on summer!
 
On the 4 th of July we:
 Hang at home, Dan fires up the grill and we can see fireworks right from our yard!  Our dogs are not real found of the noise and fireworks, last year we had 4 fun-filled evenings of fireworks in the neighborhood!
 
Green thumb or no?
I definitely have a green thumb!  Just harvested about 4 large baskets of lavender which I dry and use in my closets and drawers.  My lamb's ear creeps out of allthe beds into the yard, I just clip the grass around it and let it spread!!  I have to watch when my husband cuts the grass cause he will run over it.  He calls it a weed! I would love a yard with no grass and all plants and flowers.  We planted tomatoes, peppers and zucchini this year down our new fence, and I have volunteer pumpkins coming up from my compost pile! Cannot wait to see what grows!!
 
My favorite summer drink:
My recipe and my favorite farmers stand buy is SWEET CORN!!!
 
Favorite fair food:  
Corndogs with mustard
 
Summer designs you are working on:  
Just got back from 2 weeks at the beach, so I have a couple of drawings, but since I got back we have been busy at the shop!  
 
Favorite Quote:
Use it up, wear it out, make it do, or do without.  

 
Please click the link(s) and head over to her pages for the recipe & projects!  Enjoy!
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...