HomeBOMEventsTeaching/SpeakingStudio HoursWebsiteEtsy

June 22, 2015

Happy Monday! More blog hop fun from Meg & Gail!

Happy Monday!  How cute were the designs from the hop over the weekend from Lori & Meg from Crabapple Hill!  I have fond memories of riding my little trike as a little girl!  I think I might even have some pictures of my girls riding their trikes when they were little waving the flags on the 4th!  Very sweet design!  I have also seen a few cross stitch pieces already made up from Lori of Notforgotten Farm.  I do not cross stitch - but I am loving that little key fob!!!!
This weekend we also took in the Back to the 50's Car Show at the MN State Fairground.  I had never been to that so we decided to take the girls and head down to check it out & see all the cars!  Let me tell you - we did not even make a dent at looking at all the cars!  It was amazing and soooo much to take in.  If you are a car lover and ever get the opportunity - you really should plan to come and spend the weekend at the show!  Plus... they open up many of the state fair food stands!  It was such a gorgeous day out too!  Here are a few picks of the old, vintage & rusty trucks that caught my eye!  These were few and far between but their patina was amazing!
 
 

Up next is Gail from Gail Pan Designs.  Here are a few tidbits about summer/gardening from her!  Sounds like she has a keeper (her hubby) who does all the gardening!  Lucky girl!!!!
 
Favorite Summer Memory: 
Playing under the sprinkler on a really hot day!!
Green Thumb or Not?
Not.....hubby does the gardening.. I'll pick flowers though!!
Favorite Fair Food:
Fairy Floss (cotton candy in the US)
Favorite Summer Drink & Farmer’s Market Find:
Homemade lemonade....and hot jam donuts!!
Summer Designs You are Working on:
Trying to do a new BOM for the seasons!!

Please click the link and head on over to Gail's blog for the her pattern for the hop!


 
June 15-25 will feature...
Cheri * Quilts by Cheri
Debbie * Wooden Spool Designs
Tracy * Plum Cute Designs
Ali * Ali Strebel Designs
Kathy * The Cottage at Cardiff Farms
Lori * Notforgotten Farm
Meg * Crabapple Hill
Gail * Gail Pan Designs
Stacy * Buttermilk Basin
Sheri * Calico Moon

 

1 comment:

elmersmum said...

I cannot see yesterday's link. :>(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...